Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18

On the 18th of April in 75
Hardly a man is now alive
Who remembers that famous day and year.

Up at 10 AM and the sky is so overcast I have the electric lights turned on. Fairly warm. we are going to dog park early so I can stop by library which is opne 10 to 2 on Sat.

I stopped to get gas and could not find my wallet. Figured it was in another purse altho I was upset. After dog park came home and could not find wallet. No money but just my life. I was considerably distressed, to say the least. The last I remembered it was at Hobby Lobby. I thot this was foolish, but I called Hobby Lobby and there it was!!! I drove up to Hobby Lobby and retreived it. I keep telling myself I lost it but I managed to retreive it. I think I was really tired yesterday morning.

Sat and read in dog park. Few people there. It sprinkled at first but dogs needed exercise. On the Big Dog side a man kicked a dog and two other men threatened to beat him up. One of the other guys sat down and gave him a lesson in dog training.

After writing that I slept for 2.5 hours. Sitting around reading. Plesant evening. 73 degrees. Storms threaten tonight but next week the temp heads for 80.

Lady Chica's Tale
Mom was all upset today but I cant figure out why. She kept hunting and hunting. Maybe she lost a treat somewhere.

Blitzen's Tale
We got a chance to go to the dog park. It was starting to rain but we went anyhow. Mom just sat and read. Not many dogs.

BOOK REVIEW
Thomas Zigler, *The White League*
Not recommended. I returned this book after about two chapters. It struck me as phony. It was all about New Orleans and the entitled elite but it didn't ring true.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home